• 3 Lb Chicken wings
• 3 Tbs butter -salted
• 2 garlic cloves -grated
• juice from 1/2 lemon
• 1 Tbs fresh Italian parsley -minced
• 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
• 1/4 cup All Spice Cafe Cayenne Habanero Sauce
Dry Rub Mix:
• 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1/4 tsp black pepper -freshly cracked
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 2 tsp dehydrated minced onion
• 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
• 1/4 tsp nutmeg -freshly grated
1. Rinse the chicken wings and dry them very well with paper towels.
2. Toss the wings with 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with the spice mix. Set on a platter and refrigerate uncovered for 2 hours. ( this will help dry out the moisture, resulting in very crispy skin )
3. Preheat your oven to 450 F degrees and arrange the chicken wings on a broiler pan. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 F degrees.
4. Remove wings from the oven and transfer to a platter.
5. Transfer the drippings to a sauce pan and add the butter, lemon juice, and hot sauce to the pan. Place on very low flame until the butter is melted. Whisk in the garlic and remove from heat.
Pour the lemon garlic butter sauce over the wings and sprinkle with the minced parsley. Serve hot!