• 3 chicken thighs, boiled and shredded
• 2 stalks of celery, fine dice
• 2 ½ tbsp Chipotle Garlic Sauce
• 2 oz. pepper jack cheese, shredded
• 3 oz. Portobello mushrooms, medium dice
• 1 tbsp butter
• 1 egg, whisked
• 1 sheet of pull pastry
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil chicken until fully cooked. Shred chicken to small pieces.
2. Dice mushrooms and sauté in pan with butter, then set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix shredded chicken, diced celery, hot sauce, pepper jack cheese, sautéed mushrooms, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cut full sheet of puff pastry in half. Fill half of the sheet with chicken filling leaving a small border around the edges so that the pastry can be sealed.
5. Brush the edges of the pastry with the whisked egg. Fold puff pastry over and press with a fork sealing all the edges.
6. Brush the tops of the puff pastry with the egg mixture.
7. Slice one to two vents holes on top of the pastry.
8. Preheat oven to 450F and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown color on top.