• 3 Lb Chicken wings
• 3 Tbs butter -salted
• 2 garlic cloves -grated
• juice from 1/2 lemon
• 1 Tbs fresh italian parsley -minced
• 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
• 1/4 cup All Spice Cafe Cayenne Habanero Sauce (Hot or XXX)
Dry Rub Mix:
• 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1/4 tsp black pepper -freshly cracked
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 2 tsp dehydrated minced onion
• 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
• 1/4 tsp nutmeg -freshly grated
1. Rinse the chicken wings and dry them very well with paper towels.
2. Toss the wings with 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with the spice mix. Set on a platter and refrigerate uncovered for 2 hours. ( this will help dry out the moisture, resulting in very crispy skin )
3. Preheat your oven to 450 F degrees and arrange the chicken wings on a broiler pan. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 F degrees.
4. Remove wings from the oven and transfer to a platter.
5. Transfer the drippings to a sauce pan and add the butter and lemon juice to the pan. Place on very low flame until the butter is melted. Whisk in the garlic and remove from heat.
Pour the lemon garlic butter sauce over the wings and sprinkle with the minced parsley. Serve hot!
Spicy Shredded Chicken in Buttery Puff Pastry
• 3 chicken thighs, boiled and shredded
• 2 stalks of celery, fine dice
• 2 ½ tbsp Chipotle Garlic Sauce
• 2 oz. pepper jack cheese, shredded
• 3 oz. Portobello mushrooms, medium dice
• 1 tbsp butter
• 1 egg, whisked
• 1 sheet of pull pastry
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil chicken until fully cooked. Shred chicken to small pieces.
2. Dice mushrooms and sauté in pan with butter, then set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix shredded chicken, diced celery, hot sauce, pepper jack cheese, sautéed mushrooms, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cut full sheet of puff pastry in half. Fill half of the sheet with chicken filling leaving a small border around the edges so that the pastry can be sealed.
5. Brush the edges of the pastry with the whisked egg. Fold puff pastry over and press with a fork sealing all the edges.
6. Brush the tops of the puff pastry with the egg mixture.
7. Slice one to two vents holes on top of the pastry.
8. Preheat oven to 450F and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown color on top.
Chipotle Garlic Grilled Turkey & Cheese Sandwich
• Sliced ciabatta bread
• Shredded turkey (leftovers are ideal!)
• American Cheese
• Cowgirl Creamery Mt. Tam Cheese (or substitute brie)
• All Spice Café Chipotle Garlic Hot Sauce
Toast two pieces of unflavored ciabatta flatbread and added two contrasting cheeses – a slice of Kraft American and a couple of dollops of Cowgirl Creamery Mt. Tam. Nothing like pairing high and low end! You’ve GOT to try this!
Butter the inside face of the ciabatta bread. Place buttered side down on a hot grill top or frying pan until browned and crispy. Add ½ a slice of American cheese and a small amount of Mt. Tam cheese on each side of the bread. Allow the crust side of the bread to toast as the cheese begin to melt together.
Caribbean Spiced Salad Dressing
• Olive oil
• Caribbean Spice Sauce
• Apple Cider Vinegar
• Salt and Pepper
Combine the above ingredients, mixing well, and enjoy!
We think this recipe would work well with any of our Gourmet Hot Sauces and even other variations of the other ingredients… try Rice Wine Vinegar, or Balsamic, or … you can be creative and try different things!
Grilled Doc’s Guac
3 Ripe Avocados
Sea salt to taste
1 + 1⁄2 Limes
3 Tbsp. of Red Onion
2 Tbsp. Fresh Chopped Cilantro
8 Tbsp. Roma Tomatoes
6 Tbsp. Serrano / Anaheim Peppers
2 Tbsp. All Spice Cafe Chipotle Garlic Sauce
Prep & Grill:
• Heat your Grill to 350 degrees
• Wash Limes, Oranges, Cilantro, Tomatoes, Peppers
• Chop Red Onion, Cilantro
• Slice Avocados in half, remove pit
• Slice Limes and Oranges in half
• Grill Halved Avocados, Roma Tomatoes, and Peppers until slightly charred – approx. 4 min. per side
• Remove from grill to cutting board, & let cool
• To prepare, use a Tbsp and large bowl, or Mortar and pestle
• Spoon out Avocados, and lightly mash
• Chop roasted Roma Tomatoes fine, eliminate as much juice as possible, and add to mixture
• Add chopped Red Onion and chopped Cilantro
• Slice open Peppers, remove seeds, finely chop and add to mixture
• Squeeze juice of Lime halves and Orange halves into mixture
• Add All Spice Cafe Chipotle Garlic Sauce (2 Tbsp to start, more as needed)
• Fold entire mixture gently together
• Can be served immediately, or Wrap bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour to let flavours permeate
• Serve with crispy tortillas